SnowDogg EX85 Snow Plow EXII Gen II
SnowDogg EX85 Snow Plow EXII Gen II
The SnowDogg EX85 Snow Plow is a heavy-duty snow throwing machine! With a 70 degree attack angle, 31″ Blade Height and a 8’6″ blade width you can breath easy that your EX85 has supreme scraping, rolling and throwing action. Stainless steel plows are the way to go. Not just because of the added strength, but the corrosion and rust resistant material will make your life that much easier. If you own a 3/4 Ton Truck with Plow Prep package, or a 1 Ton Truck from any of the major brands, we’ve got the plow for you. The commercial grade SnowDogg EX85.
IN-STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
We have these in stock at the shop and are ready to ship out immediately.
Complete Plow Package
Prices shown include Snow Plow, Vehicle specific wiring, Vehicle specific mount undercarriage kit, Plow controller.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
SnowDogg EX85 II Gen 2 Plow Standard Features
- Quick Mount II+ With Jack Switch – No need for a jack with integrated, swing down feet.
- Floating A-Frame – Contour the road for clean scraping and even cutting edge wear.
- Municipal Style Chain Lift – Stack high and adjust easily.
- Fully Enclosed Hydraulic Power Unit – Gain easy access via large maintenance panel.
- 304 Stainless Steel Moldboard & 1/2″ Steel Cutting Edge – An investment that will last.
Included With Your SnowDogg EX85 II Gen 2 Plow Purchase
- Heavy Duty Shock Kit
- Wire Reinforced Blade Guides
- Contoured Poly Snow Deflector
- Cast Shoes
- Dual Beam Halogen Plow Lights
- Back Lit Controller
- All Plow Wiring for Plow and Truck
- Truck Mount for your specific Truck
The flagship SnowDogg EX85 II gives you the plow you need, storm after storm, winter after winter. If you’re searching for a reliable straight blade plow with rugged components, a stout-yet-simple build, and countless new features, look no further.
- Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel moldboard with 1/2 in. cutting edge.
- Get an even scrape and even edge wear with the tubular steel Floating A-Frame™
- Enjoy 20% more ground clearance than previous EX models.
- Mount and dismount reliably and quickly with the all new QuickMount II™.
- Stack high and lift fast with a municipal-style single chain lift arm.
- Fleet interchangeability with all prior HD, EX, TE, CM, and XP plows.
SnowDogg EX85 Plow Features
- Clear with speed and agility using the 70º attack angle and 1-1/2 inch angle cylinders.
- Fully enclosed 2 HP power/hydraulic unit with full size SAE standard cartridge valves, 3/8 in. rubber hoses, and integral valve manifold, or opt to use your truck’s central hydraulics.
- Cut through the dark with powerful dual-beam halogen plow lights on secure double post mounts.
- Ergonomic, backlit control is easy to use with gloves on.
- Get the value you deserve with standard shock kit, cast shoes, snow deflector, and blade guides.
SnowDogg EX85 Moldboard Blade Features
Why change what works? The EX85 II features a signature 304 stainless steel SnowDogg moldboard with nine 1/4 in. laser-cut steel ribs. A full-length 2 in. cross tube and a heavy duty bottom channel spread ensure impact is spread across the entire plow to protect vital connection points. An aggressive 70° attack angle along with a standard 1/2 in. cutting edge provide excellent scraping action. All steel components are primed and powder-coated on site to ensure the highest quality.
SnowDogg EX85 Trip Action, Lift and Angling Cylinders
Four stress-optimized trip springs provide 40º of full moldboard trip action to help protect your equipment from hidden curbs or rocks. The new municipal style lift arm, chain, and cylinder allow for higher lift at a faster pace and easy adjustments. The plow’s oversize angle cylinders produce powerful, fast, and agile angling.
SnowDogg EX85 Plow Full Package
Buyers Products continues to raise the industry bar for quality and value. The fully enclosed 2HP, DC-powered hydraulic unit comes equipped with SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8 in. rubber hoses. A shock kit, “gloves-on” in-cab backlit controller, poly snow deflector, cast plow shoes, and dual-beam halogen plow lights come standard on the EX85 II. Plus, there is complete fleet interchangeability and backwards compatibility with all other HD, EX, TE, CM, and XP Series plows.
The new tubular steel Floating A-Frame features a sliding-pin connection. This makes the plow less sensitive to mount height and easy to align. The sliding-pin connection lets the plow contour the road for a clean clear and helps avoid uneven edge wear. Not to mention, the design increases ground clearance 20% over previous models.
No need for a plow jack with the QuickMount II. The plow’s integrated swing-down feet are independently actuated and height adjustable, leading to easy mounting and dismounting even on rugged terrain. With the QuickMount II just drive into position, push on the SnowDogg light bar, attach the electrical and safety pins, and kick up the stands.
SnowDogg EX85 Plow Specifications
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 40 in|