SnowDogg VMD75 V Plow Snow Plow
SnowDogg VMD75 V Plow Snow Plow
Call for Price
Call for Price
With a 70 degree attack angle, and tough stainless steel corrosion-free moldboard construction, you can breath easy that the SnowDogg VMD75 V-Plow Snow Plow is the perfect choice for smaller duty vehicles such as 1/2 ton trucks. Standard 3/8″ cutting edge with replaceable hardened center edges will keep your plowing performance as efficient as possible year after year. Stack snow higher than ever with the VMD75 V-Plow from SnowDogg and Buyers. Product Common Use: 1/2 Ton Truck with Plow Prep, 3/4 Ton Truck with Plow Prep
Complete Plow Package
Prices shown include Snow Plow, Vehicle specific wiring, Vehicle specific mount undercarriage kit, Plow controller.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
SnowDogg VMD75 Plow Standard Features
- Power and Versatility of a Full Size V Plow – Weight optimized for lighter trucks.
- Flared Wings – For excellent throwing and clearing action.
- 304 Stainless Steel Moldboard and 3/8″ Steel Cutting Edge – Built with high-end materials and components for longevity.
- Standard Double Acting Angle Cylinders – Back drag with ease.
- Trip Edge Design – For smooth plowing over hidden obstacles and uneven terrain.
Included With Your SnowDogg VMD75 Plow Purchase
- Contoured Poly Snow Deflector
- Wire Reinforced Blade Guides
- Dual Beam halogen Plow Lights
- All Plow Wiring for Plow and Truck
- Truck Mount for your specific Truck
Born and built on the shores of Lake Erie, Buyers Products SnowDogg VMD75 Snow Plow gives contractors, property managers, and small business owners the versatility and power of a full size V-plow in a package optimized for 1/2 and 3/4 ton pickups and SUVs. Measuring 7-1/2 ft wing to wing, the VMD75 allows you to clear 6-1/2 ft when in the V, scoop, or side-angled positions.
- Get the V power and versatility you need in a package optimized for 1/2 and 3/4 ton trucks.
- Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel moldboards with 3/8 in. cutting edge are an investment that lasts.
- Laser-cut steel ribs, a full length 2 in. cross tube, and an oversize hinge pin let you cut through heavy snow and ice.
- 6 in. independent trip edge design helps protect your plow, your truck, and yourself.
- Start fast, finish easy with SnowDogg’s Dual Foot Pedal Quick Mount.
SnowDogg VMD75 Plow Features
- Backdrag in tight spaces with standard dual-action angle cylinders.
- Confront the storm with 70º attack angle and snow-throwing flared wings.
- Reliable 2 HP power/hydraulic unit, SAE standard cartridge valves, and oversize 3/8 in. rubber hoses.
- Get the value you deserve with standard poly snow deflector and wire reinforced blade guides.
- Stack snow high with heavy duty lift cylinder, Grade 43 chain, and a lift arm that offers 35º of travel.
- Cut through the dark with powerful dual-beam halogen plow lights with secure double post mounts.
- Operate with ease using the standard one-hand controller with oversize buttons for glove-on control.
SnowDogg VMD75 Moldboard Blade Features
The VMD is ready to stand up to harsh, wet winters for years to come. Each 304 stainless steel flared wing is backed by four laser-cut steel ribs. A full length 2 in. cross tube and heavy duty channel contribute to the strength of the wings. In addition, the VMD’s oversize hinge pin and 70º attack angle ensure that you’re ready to defeat the heaviest storms.Standard 3/8 in. cutting edges help save the blades from wear and tear and steel components are primed and powder-coated on site to provide maximum process control and the highest quality.
SnowDogg VMD75 Trip Action, Lift and Angling Cylinders
The VMD Series’ two independently actuated 6 in. trip edges help the operator maintain smooth control and protect the truck and equipment. When it’s time to stack, the VMD Series has you covered with a heavy duty lift cylinder, Grade 43 chain, and lift arm that offers 35º of travel. Standard dual-action angle cylinders allow the plow to backdrag in tight spaces.
SnowDogg VMD75 Plow Full Package
Buyers Products sets the standard for what you should expect from your plow company. The plow’s integrated 2HP DC-powered hydraulic unit comes equipped with SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8-inch rubber hoses. A poly snow deflector, wire reinforced blade guides, gloves-on in-cab controller, and dual-beam halogen plow lights all come standard. Plus, the VMD Series can be on and off your truck quickly with the SnowDogg Dual Foot Pedal Quick Mount. Just align your truck, actuate the pedals, raise the jack, and attach lock pins and electrical plugs.
SnowDogg VMD Plow Specifications
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 40 in|