SnowDogg VXF95 II Gen 2 Snow Plow – 9.6ft Stainless Steel V Plow
A full sized, powerful v-plow, the SnowDogg VXF95 Gen II provides reliability in ways that just can’t be beat elsewhere. 1/2″ cutting edge with replaceable center edges, thicker than competitors. Reliable and easy to service extension spring trip edge design along with snow containment by way of the center cap and snow deflector. Don’t worry about corrosion or rust with the stainless steel moldboard allowing for long lasting fast wing action. Product Common Use: 3/4 Ton Trucks, 1 Ton Trucks (and up)
Complete Plow Package
Prices shown include Snow Plow, Vehicle specific wiring, Vehicle specific mount undercarriage kit, Plow controller.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
SnowDogg VXF95 Plow Standard Features
- Trip Edge Design – Allows for plowing over obstacles. Great for gravel, dirt, or uneven roads.
- Standard Double Acting Angle Cylinders – Back drag with ease.
- Quick Mount II+ with Jack Switch – No need for a jack with integrated, swing down feet.
- Floating A-Frame – Contour the road for clean scraping and even cutting edge wear.
- Municipal Style Chain Lift – Stack high and adjust easily.
- Fully Enclosed Hydraulic Power Unit – Gain easy access via large maintenance panel.
- 304 Stainless Steel Moldboard & 1/2″ Steel Cutting Edge – An investment that will last.
Included With Your SnowDogg VXF95 Plow Purchase
- Contoured Poly Snow Deflector
- Wire Reinforced Blade Guides
- Dual Beam Halogen Plow Wings
- All Plow Wiring for Plow and Truck
- Truck Mount for your specific Truck
The flagship SnowDogg VXF95 II gives you the plow you need, storm after storm, winter after winter. If you’re searching for a reliable straight blade plow with rugged components, a stout-yet-simple build, and countless new features, look no further.
- Corrosion-resistant dual 304 stainless steel moldboards with 1/2 in. cutting edges are an investment that lasts.
- Ensure both cutting edges contour the road and scrape with equal force due to the tubular steel Floating A-Frame™
- Enjoy 20% more ground clearance than previous EX models.
- Mount and dismount reliably and quickly with the all new QuickMount II.
- Stack high and lift fast with a municipal-style single chain lift arm.
- Back drag in tight spaces with the VXF’s dual-action angle cylinders.
SnowDogg VXF95 Plow Features
- Fully enclosed 2 HP power/hydraulic unit and regenerative hydraulics with full size SAE standard cartridge valves and oversize 3/8 inch rubber hoses.
- Confront the storm with a 70º attack angle and snow-throwing flared wings.
- Pierce through the dark with powerful dual-beam halogen plow lights on secure double post mounts.
- Protect your equipment with two independent 6 in. trip edges.
- Cut through heavy snow and ice–no problem–with the strength of laser-cut steel ribs, a full length 2 in. cross tube, and an oversize hinge pin.
- Ergonomic in-cab controller features single button control for all plow functions including V, scoop, and angle.
SnowDogg VXF95 Moldboard Blade Features
Why change what works? The VXF95 II features a signature 304 stainless steel SnowDogg moldboard with nine 1/4 in. laser-cut steel ribs. A full-length 2 in. cross tube and a heavy duty bottom channel spread ensure impact is spread across the entire plow to protect vital connection points. An aggressive 70° attack angle along with a standard 1/2 in. cutting edge provide excellent scraping action. All steel components are primed and powder-coated on site to ensure the highest quality.
SnowDogg VXF95 Trip Action, Lift and Angling Cylinders
Four stress-optimized trip springs provide 40º of full moldboard trip action to help protect your equipment from hidden curbs or rocks. The new municipal style lift arm, chain, and cylinder allow for higher lift at a faster pace and easy adjustments. The plow’s oversize angle cylinders produce powerful, fast, and agile angling.
SnowDogg VXF95 Plow Full Package
Buyers Products continues to raise the industry bar for quality and value. The fully enclosed 2HP, DC-powered hydraulic unit comes equipped with SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8 in. rubber hoses. A shock kit, “gloves-on” in-cab backlit controller, poly snow deflector, and dual-beam halogen plow lights come standard on the VXF95 II. Plus, there is complete fleet interchangeability and backwards compatibility with all other HD, EX, TE, CM, and XP Series plows.
SnowDogg VXF95 QuickMount II
No need for a plow jack with the QuickMount II. The plow’s integrated swing-down feet are independently actuated and height adjustable, for easy mounting and dismounting even on rugged terrain. With the QuickMount II just drive into position, push on the SnowDogg light bar, attach the electrical and safety pins, and kick up the stands.
SnowDogg VXF95 Floating A-Frame
The new tubular steel Floating A-Frame features a sliding-pin connection. This makes the plow less sensitive to mount height and easy to align. The sliding-pin connection lets the plow contour the road for a clean clear and helps avoid uneven edge wear. Not to mention, the design increases ground clearance 20% over previous models.
SnowDogg VXF95 Plow Specifications
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 40 in|
Gen I, Gen II