Western Midweight Snow Plow
$5,146.00 – $5,392.00
When the snow is falling and winter’s wrath has a strong hold on the neighborhood, take your Western Midweight out of the garage and push back at Mother Nature. With the Western Midweight plow, you will get the push back you need to fight the snow and anything winter throws your way. The lightweight design still allows for a powerful snowplow with huge performance on light commercial use. Buy from SnowplowsPlus to get the complete Western Midweight Snow Plow Package including truck mount, all new wiring, and hand held controller. Put your truck to work this winter with a brand new Western Midweight Snow Plow straight blade.
Complete Plow Package
Prices shown include Snow Plow, Vehicle specific wiring, Vehicle specific mount undercarriage kit, Plow controller.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Western Midweight Snow Plow Moldboard Options
- Although the Western Midweight may be smaller coming in at 7 1/2 feet long end to end, the moldboard on the Western Midweight snow plow comes in a durable poly or steel options.
- The Moldboard is 27″ tall on both the Poly and Steel models of the Western Midweight. The Powder coated steel is 14 gauge steel, while the Polyethylene moldboard is a 1/4″ high-density poly to ensure your plow can handle the most treacherous conditions and the occasional accidentally obstacle.
- This maintenance-free surface on the Western Midweight Plow allows for the snow to freely roll from the surface of the plow without blowing into your windshield or getting stuck to the blade itself.
Western Midweight Snow Plow Reinforced Blade
- Due to the lightweight nature of the plow, Western has added six vertical ribs as well as their exclusive Western Midweight Power Bar in order to provide unmatched structural reinforcement to the plow and truck frame.
- With the Western Midweight reinforced plow blade structure, you are able to go about your business trusting that your plow is delivering exceptional torsional strength and rigidity to eliminate blade twisting.
Trip Blade Protection on the Western Midweight
- The two-spring trip blade protects your Western Midweight as well as your truck when striking hidden obstacles. Elastomer trip pads further reduce excessive jarring and soften the blade return when tripping occurs.
Steel Base Channel for Extra Strength on the Western Midweight Snow Plow
- Not only is the Western Midweight protected through reinforced steel ribs, but the high strength steel base channel on the Midweight also provides reinforced strength to the plow blade.
The exclusive WESTERN® SECURITY GUARD™ snow plow anti-theft system is a safe and secure way to electronically lock your snow plow when it is detached from your truck. Unlike physical locks that can easily be cut or removed, the system provides a deterrent against theft by allowing you to electronically lock the snow plow’s hydraulic functions, rendering your plow inoperable to unauthorized users. Watch the video for more details on how to use the SECURITY GUARD system.
The ULTRAFINISH™ baked on powder coat with epoxy primer is standard on all WESTERN® plows, providing outstanding protection against wear and rust. Each WESTERN plow goes through an automated eight-wheel shot blaster pre-treatment process and multi-stage pre-wash to prepare the plow surface for optimum coating adhesion. After that a durable epoxy primer is applied to improve corrosion resistance and enhance powder coat adhesion. The powder coat is then applied with robotic guns that ensure precise, consistent powder coat coverage. The final baking process seals the long-lasting hard-as-nails WESTERN red coat. The result is a state-of-the-industry finish that will provide superior protection for your plow, season after season.
Western Midweight UltraMount Mounting System
The UltraMount® system is designed for fast and easy installation and removal using a simple mechanical system. It features a robust one-piece design and is 100% compatible with UltraMount® 2 system mounts and electrical platforms.
Exclusive Rotating Pivot Bar
- The patented PIVOT BAR keeps the attaching points level even when the blade is not, for accurate drive-in alignment. It also allows the blade to pivot while plowing on uneven terrain for a cleaner scrape and more even cutting edge wear.
Quick and Easy Attachment
- Drive into the extra-wide flared receiver brackets. Pull the shoe handle up, pull the lock pin and rotate the handle up. Plug in the electrical connections. That’s it!
Removeable Receiver Brackets
- Quickly maximize vehicle ground clearance in the off-season with removable receiver brackets. No tools required.
- The entire UltraMount attachment is built upon a robust A-frame/T-frame construction with three-inch square tubing for extra strength and durability.
- The exclusive WESTERN® SECURITY GUARD™ snow plow anti-theft system is a safe and secure way to electronically lock your snow plow when it is detached from your truck.
- Unlike physical locks that can easily be cut or removed, the system provides a deterrent against theft by allowing you to electronically lock the snow plow’s hydraulic functions, rendering your plow inoperable to unauthorized users.
- Watch the video for more details on how to use the SECURITY GUARD system.
Choose between a CabCommand hand-held control with push buttons or a joystick control, based on operator preference. For efficient, precise and intuitive blade control while plowing, both controls feature power “on” and “float” LED lights, backlighting for night operation, and plug-in connector for easy removal.
The all-new NIGHTHAWK™ dual-halogen headlamps, standard on all WESTERN® truck plows, now feature separate cavities for the low-beam and high-beam lamps. With reflectors designed specifically for each mode, the low and high beams perform better than ever before. The low-beam pattern is now 17% brighter and 6% wider. This puts more light down immediately in front of the plow when you’re pushing. The improved high-beam pattern makes it easier for late-night operators to see road hazards while traveling between jobs. In high-beam mode, the NIGHTHAWK headlamps are 36% brighter and throw 35% farther down the road than our previous headlamps. An ultra-reliable, dual-adhesive seal minimizes water ingression, while the GORE-TEX® patch-protected vent allows humidity and condensation to escape without letting moisture in. An enhanced mounting bracket design provides vibration dampening, along with better structural balance and flexibility, to provide reliable, trouble-free service. The updated headlamp casings are also 3″ – 3½” shallower, so they won’t get in the way when opening hoods on certain truck models.
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 40 in|