Western HTS Snow Plow
Western HTS Snow Plow
For personal and light commercial applications such as driveways, small commercial lots or parking spaces in parking lots.The full-sized, full-featured WESTERN HTS half-ton snow plow is built for today’s half-ton 4WD pickups. The HTS snow plow delivers professional results for your personal and light commercial snow plow jobs. For years you have been told “No, you have a 1/2 ton, you can’t put a plow on that”. Not anymore. With the WESTERN HTS snow plow, you get a full-size, full-featured snow plow designed for today’s lighter half-ton, four-wheel-drive trucks. Keep up with the rest of the neighborhood and put a Western Plow on the front of your 1/2 ton pickup truck from Western plows and SnowplowsPlus!
Complete Plow Package
Prices shown include Snow Plow, Vehicle specific wiring, Vehicle specific mount undercarriage kit, Plow controller.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Western HTS Snow Plows!
Nobody likes to have to shovel, anytime. Nobody likes to get out of their truck to have to finish a job in a tight squeezed area with a snow blower either. At the end of the day, we want to remove the snow in front of us with as little physical exertion as possible. Well, now your smaller 1/2 ton pickup truck can take over for almost half the price as a full size Western plow. The Western HTS snow plow may be small, but don’t let that fool you. The HTS still has the Western Plow strength, efficiency and overall durability that you have become accustomed to from Western Plows. Add this light weight Western HTS plow to your current snow plow arsenal today from SnowplowsPlus!
Western HTS Snow Plow Rugged Steel Moldboard
- The HTS is equipped with a strength that can’t be matched at it’s size. The 14 gauge steel moldboard stands at an impressive 27″ tall and 7 1/2′ wide in order to give your half ton pickup more than enough plowing capacity to still be a efficient plowing machine.
- The steel moldboard is 5/16″ thick while the carbon steel cutting edge is 6″ tall to provide for an extra long wear.
- All of the above seems like the plow weighs a ton. Coming in at approximately 412 lbs, the Western HTS snow plow is lightweight with proof of power and strength!
Western HTS Snow Plow Durable Plow Blade
Manufactured with six vertical ribs and a Western Power Bar, the Western HTS Plow has snowplow reinforcement that can’t be matched. The overall strength at the core of the plow blade is the actual center point of the blade which is the torsional strength point where you want the snow to hit. Years of design and research have gone into maximizing the overall load of the Western HTS snow plow and 1/2 ton pickup trucks.
Western HTS Snow Plow Trip Blade Protection
The HTS plow comes with a two-spring trip system which protects the blade, snowplow and truck from the force of striking any obstacles in your way. The trip pads reduce excessive bounce on the blade while softening the return of the blade when tripping occurs.
Western HTS Plow Isolation Module
- Advanced snow plow light and electrical system features solid electrical pins in the harness plugs for trouble free connections.
- Under-hood module improves system life and complies with OEM requirements.
- No toggle switch needed to change from vehicle to plow lights.
Western Fleet Flex Electrical System
The FLEET FLEX electrical system provides true fleet interchangeability among current UltraMount and UltraMoun t2 mounted snow plows. The same handheld or joystick control operates the Western HTS plow along with the following WESTERN snow plows:
- PRO PLUS
- MVP 3
- MVP PLUS
- Programmable “soft-stop” and “one-touch” float
- Simple wiring and easier installation
The ULTRAFINISH™ baked on powder coat with epoxy primer is standard on all WESTERN® plows, providing outstanding protection against wear and rust. Each WESTERN plow goes through an automated eight-wheel shot blaster pre-treatment process and multi-stage pre-wash to prepare the plow surface for optimum coating adhesion. After that a durable epoxy primer is applied to improve corrosion resistance and enhance powder coat adhesion. The powder coat is then applied with robotic guns that ensure precise, consistent powder coat coverage. The final baking process seals the long-lasting hard-as-nails WESTERN red coat. The result is a state-of-the-industry finish that will provide superior protection for your plow, season after season.
Western HTS UltraMount Mounting System
The UltraMount® system is designed for fast and easy installation and removal using a simple mechanical system. It features a robust one-piece design and is 100% compatible with UltraMount® 2 system mounts and electrical platforms.
Exclusive Rotating Pivot Bar
- The patented PIVOT BAR keeps the attaching points level even when the blade is not, for accurate drive-in alignment. It also allows the blade to pivot while plowing on uneven terrain for a cleaner scrape and more even cutting edge wear.
Quick and Easy Attachment
- Drive into the extra-wide flared receiver brackets. Pull the shoe handle up, pull the lock pin and rotate the handle up. Plug in the electrical connections. That’s it!
Removeable Receiver Brackets
- Quickly maximize vehicle ground clearance in the off-season with removable receiver brackets. No tools required.
- The entire UltraMount attachment is built upon a robust A-frame/T-frame construction with three-inch square tubing for extra strength and durability.
- The exclusive WESTERN® SECURITY GUARD™ snow plow anti-theft system is a safe and secure way to electronically lock your snow plow when it is detached from your truck.
- Unlike physical locks that can easily be cut or removed, the system provides a deterrent against theft by allowing you to electronically lock the snow plow’s hydraulic functions, rendering your plow inoperable to unauthorized users.
- Watch the video for more details on how to use the SECURITY GUARD system.
Choose between a CabCommand hand-held control with push buttons or a joystick control, based on operator preference. For efficient, precise and intuitive blade control while plowing, both controls feature power “on” and “float” LED lights, backlighting for night operation, and plug-in connector for easy removal.
The all-new NIGHTHAWK™ dual-halogen headlamps, standard on all WESTERN® truck plows, now feature separate cavities for the low-beam and high-beam lamps. With reflectors designed specifically for each mode, the low and high beams perform better than ever before. The low-beam pattern is now 17% brighter and 6% wider. This puts more light down immediately in front of the plow when you’re pushing. The improved high-beam pattern makes it easier for late-night operators to see road hazards while traveling between jobs. In high-beam mode, the NIGHTHAWK headlamps are 36% brighter and throw 35% farther down the road than our previous headlamps. An ultra-reliable, dual-adhesive seal minimizes water ingression, while the GORE-TEX® patch-protected vent allows humidity and condensation to escape without letting moisture in. An enhanced mounting bracket design provides vibration dampening, along with better structural balance and flexibility, to provide reliable, trouble-free service. The updated headlamp casings are also 3″ – 3½” shallower, so they won’t get in the way when opening hoods on certain truck models.
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 40 in|