Western Wideout Plow New and Improved Design!
$7,279.00 – $7,802.40
This heavy duty plow gets the job done in a variety of ways. Need an 8 foot straight blade? Done. Need a 10 foot scoop? Sure. How about one wing in and the other straight to ensure of no snow left behind? All of these and more with the Western Wideout plow are configurable all from the comfort of your truck cab by use of the Western plow controller. Finish your jobs 30% faster than you’re used to with 2 feet of extra snow plow.
Complete Plow Package
Prices shown include Snow Plow, Vehicle specific wiring, Vehicle specific mount undercarriage kit, Plow controller.
In Stock. Ready to Ship.
We have these in stock at the shop and are ready to ship out immediately.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Western Wideout Plow
When buying your new snow plow there are tons of questions and options you may have in order to narrow down that perfect plow. Do you get an 8′ blade or a 10′ blade? Do you get a v-plow or a straight blade snow plow?
We already know you like Western Plows so that’s decided for you. But now, you can get all of the above in one single and powerful snow plow, the Western Wide-Out!
Scoop, push, and demolish the snow in front of you with this windrowing machine. With the Western Wide-Out you are in complete control of the plow and the hydraulically operated wings through an easy to use snow plow remote control.
With the Western WideOut snow plow, you not only get a large and durable plow, but you can push 30% more snow on average with the Western Wideout compared to standard straight blade plows. This is the Ultimate Contractor Grade Steel Plow, the Western WideOut plow.
Clear more pavement than ever before with the new WESTERN® WIDE-OUT™ and WIDE-OUT™ XL adjustable wing snow plows. Offered in two blade sizes, the WIDE-OUT XL model extends from 8’6″ to 11′ in straight blade mode, making it the widest WESTERN plow for truck applications. The plows are our tallest winged plows at 31″, and feature flared wings allowing operators to be more efficient on their jobs by carrying even more snow with every pass. Prepare yourself to take on more snow—even in the depths of winter.
Western Wideout Snow Plow Expandable Moldboard
- The Wide-Out comes with a 12-gauge steel moldboard and independently controlled hydraulic plow wings. With the Western Wideout plow, you get a
29″31″ tall independently controlled plowing machine which can extend from 8′ to 10′ with a total of a 10′ maximum scoop.
- The 1/2″ high-carbon steel cutting edge comes standard on the Western Wideout snow plow as well as the 1 1/2″ X 8″ polyurethane wing-cutting edges reduce wear and protect the blade. These cutting edges can effectively “trip” in any position, including scoop.
Western Wideout Plow Heavy-Duty Slide Box
The structurally-reinforced slide box is constructed with 3/16″ heavy-grade steel, ensuring your plows are up to the task, no matter how large.
Western Wideout Plow Flared Wings For Efficiency
- The WIDE-OUT plows, equipped with flared wings as tall as 36″ on the WIDE-OUT XL model, help move snow up to 30% faster.
- Providing unmatched versatility and efficiency, operators can control each wing independently to move into Retracted Straight, Expanded Straight, Windrow and Scoop positions, all at the touch of a button.
Western Wideout Snow Plow Isolation Module
- Advanced snow plow light and electrical system features improved electrical pins in the harness plugs for trouble free connections.
- Under-hood module improves system life and complies with OEM requirements.
- No toggle switch needed to change from vehicle to plow lights.
Western Fleet Flex Electrical System
The FLEET FLEX electrical system provides true fleet interchangeability among current UltraMount and UltraMount2 mounted snow plows. The same handheld or joystick control operates the following WESTERN snow plows.
Features include: Programmable “soft-stop” and “one-touch” float Simple wiring and easier installation
Western WideOut Plow Positions Four Plows in One
- Maximize snow plowing efficiency at the touch of a button.
- The 8’ retracted position is perfect for transport and for narrow access areas, such as drive-through lanes or tight windrowing areas.
- The 10’ expanded-width position gives you 25% more blade surface so you can take wider passes in larger, wide-open spaces.
- For unmatched windrowing productivity, angle the leading wing forward, with the trailing wing extended, and you can use the full blade without spillover. Unparalleled windrowing efficiency, with no spillover on passes, reduces cleanup time.
- For the ultimate in snow-carrying capacity, angle both wings forward for an 8’ 10” scoop.
- The Western WIDE-OUT can fully angle in the scoop position to effectively carry snow around corners, and maneuver in congested parking lots, something V-plows cannot do.
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 40 in|
Old Style (Pre 2018), New Style