Boss VXT Power-V Plow Review and Specification Information
Boss VXT Power-V Plow
The Aggressive, flared blade of the Boss VXT Power-V Plow ensures that when snow comes in contact with it, the snow scatters in fear. This beast of a BOSS plow ensures that you can handle any job that comes your way.
Varying from 7’6″, 8’2″, and 9’2″ in blade width, The Boss VXT V-Plow has the advantage over other “similar” v-plows on the market with it’s 11 gauge steel and 3/8″ poly blade material. The 1/2″ X 6″ Hi-Performance cutting edge provides for the cleanest cut and longest lasting cutting edge on the market over Fisher, Hinker, and Western.
Boss VXT Power V-Plow – Standard Steel
- The Boss VXT full-moldboard trip system is tried and true – giving trip capabilities to those plowers not requiring a tripping cutting edge, protecting the plow wings from damage when encountering obstacles.
- The SmartHitch 2 attachment system is designed to be easy to use, in even the worst weather conditions. No more getting frozen while you try to attach your plow. Simply drive in, flip a switch to activate the hydraulic lift in order to attach the plow, and away you go!
- The SmartLight 2 Package is designed to not only look good with today’s truck font ends, but with it’s exclusive Halogen Infra Red bulbs and state of the art optics, the bulb capability projects light wider, farther and more consistently than any other light on the market.
Boss VXT Power-V Plow – Poly
- The Poly material of the Boss VXT ensures that snow does NOT stick to your plow no matter how heavy or wet the snow may be. The super slick material is perfect for those warmer temperatures towards the beginning and end of winter when everyone else is out there scraping off their plows. Don’t be that guy this year. Get yourself a Poly Boss VXT V-Plow and stay warm this winter.
- The High performance hydraulic package on the Boss VXT plow are built for speed and reliability. They are also easy to troubleshoot in the very rare occasion that something goes amiss. The Hydraulic system is also fully enclosed to keep water, moisture and salt from getting into the hydraulics.
- The SmartLock cylinders which are standard on all VXT plows perform the task of ensuring the plow wings stay in place while back-dragging without any additional resistance, wear, or tear on the hydraulic motor itself.