Western Wide-Out Snow Plow – Information and ReviewDave Botz
When buying your new snow plow there are tons of questions and options you may have in order to narrow down that perfect plow. Do you get an 8′ blade or a 10′ blade? Do you get a v-plow or a straight blade snow plow?
We already know you like Western Plows so that’s decided for you. But now, you can get all of the above in one single and powerful snow plow, the Western Wide-Out!
Scoop, push, and demolish the snow in front of you with this windrowing machine. With the Western Wide-Out you are in complete control of the plow and the hydraulically operated wings through an easy to use snow plow remote control.
With the Western Wide Out, you not only get a large and durable plow, but you can push 30% more snow on average with the Wideout compared to standard straight blade plows. This is the Ultimate Contractor Grade Steel Plow, the Western Wide-Out.
- The Wide-Out comes with a 12-guage steel moldboard and independently controlled hydraulic plow wings. With the Western Wide-Out, you get a 29″ tall independently controlled plowing machine which can extend from 8′ to 10′ with a total of a 10′ maximum scoop.
- The 6″ tall carbon steel cutting edge comes standard on the Western Wide-Out as well as the 1 1/2″ X 8″ polyurethane wing-cutting edges reduce wear and protect the blade. These cutting edges can effectively “trip” in any position, including scoop.
- Advanced snow plow light and electrical system features improved electrical pins in the harness plugs for trouble free connections.
- Under-hood module improves system life and complies with OEM requirements.
- No toggle switch needed to change from vehicle to plow lights.