Western Suburbanite Snow Plow Information and ReviewDave Botz
The Western Suburbanite snow plow is meant for smaller applications and smaller vehicles such as a Ford Explorer or Chevy Trail Blazer or Suburban. The smaller sized plow widths of 6’8″ and 7’4″ still allow you to take control of winter this season and stay in the comfort of your vehicle rather than in the elements shoveling off your driveway.
With your SUV or compact truck, you can now conquer the drifts in your driveway from the comfort of a warm vehicle with the plow that’s as easy to attach to your vehicle as it is to clear your driveway.
- The Western Suburbanite snow plow is SUV friendly as the name says, but more than that it allows you to turn your compact truck or SUV into a money making and plowing machine!
- At 300 lbs. the Western Suburbanite can handle smaller residential homes and driveways, along with larger sidewalks or parking spots due to the small fit of 6’8″ and 7’4″ and a full angled width of 5’10” and 6’8″ respectfully.
- No longer do you need to sit in your house while you watch all the big boys play in the snow. Take your compact truck or SUV out with your new Western Suburbanite snow plow and show them who means business in your neighborhood. While your other neighbors are out using shovels, sit in the comfort of your warm SUV and get the job done in a few passes. Heck, help out the neighbors to. They’re nice people.
Lightweight Design with Western Power
- For over 60 years, Western has been manufacturing snow plows in a way that can get the maximum carrying capacity of the vehicle through the weight of the snow plow. With that being said, you can ensure that your Western Suburbanite plow complies with Federal Standards and your vehicle manufacturers’ weight ratings.
- By abiding by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, the homeowner does not run the risk of overloading their front axle capacity, causing damage to their vehicle.