Boss DXT Dual Trip V-Plow – The True BOSS
Boss DXT V-Plow
With the true dual trip design of the Boss DXT V-Plow, both the full moldboard trip and cutting edge trip allow for the V to provide with the cleanest cut on every pass, even when an obstacle is struck. The extra durable, fully featured Boss DXT Plow is the ultimate toll to fight all things snow and ice!
Boss DXT Dual Trip V-Plows
- Boss’s Patented dual trip technology sets their Power-V Boss DXT Dual Trip V-Plow ahead of the rest of the v-plows on the market. It doesn’t stop there with Boss and the DXT. With Boss SmartLock Cylinders, the blade of the DXT stays 100% straight when back-dragging without any lost pressure, no matter how big the load.
- The 1/2″ X 6″ base angle cutting edge option on the Boss DXT allows for the tripping base angles, which come standard with curb guards and snow catcher, to be used as the cutting edge until worn all the way down. This optional cutting edge is made form Hardox for maximum wear resistance and durability.
Boss DXT V-Plow – Standard Steel
- The Standard steel edition of the Boss DXT comes in a variety of sizes ranging from 8’2 through 10’0″. The 10’0″ model is the largest v-plow on the market, and provides 120″ of overall plowing width for maximum efficiency.
- The 11-ga steel on the Boss DXT steel models not only is strong enough to withstand even the largest jobs, but with the Boss SmartShield finish, the steel is protected from corrosion with a long-lasting, high-gloss shine!
- The Patented Dual Trip Design on the Boss DXT combines both a trip-edge and full moldboard tip system. This provides dual trip protection from obstacles like manhole covers, frozen snowbanks, or even smaller plows that stand in the way of a BOSS!
Boss DXT v-Plow – Poly
- The super slick poly material on the Boss DXT Poly plow ensures even the wettest snow won’t stick to your plow and end up building up on your DXT to freeze. Boss’s Poly material puts an end to that. Snow glides freely off of the poly material and leaves a dry feeling on the plow’s surface even seconds after coming in contact with the snow.
- This slick surface is great for flinging snow where you want it to go, but it’s also used to protect from rust and corrosion damage to the plow.
- All Boss DXT plows, including the poly edition, come with a Boss Snow Catcher center section which is designed to catch snow at the plow’s pivot point. No more missed plow rows or having to “go back to clean up” all of the left over snow.
Boss DXT Plow – Introducing Stainless Plow Protection
- Stainless Steel plows such as the Stainless Boss DXT V-Plow can cause even further protection against corrosion and rust. Rust and corrosion can stop a plow’s life dead in it’s tracks. With stainless precision power from Boss, your plow will have protection that can’t be matched.
- This high-grade, corrosion-resistant, 11 gauge stainless steel DXT plow is THE plow of choice for the largest jobs. From Airports to Municipal lots, don’t get left behind, buy a Boss DXT v-Plow the first time around.