Boss EXT Snowplow – NEW PRODUCT ALERTDave Botz
Boss EXT Snowplow – NEW PRODUCT ALERT
Ladies and gentleman, Boss has stepped the game up with their newest snowplow for the 2016-2017 season. The Boss EXT snowplow is an expandable plow with the potential to expand the wings at the touch of a button from 8 feet to 10 feet quickly and efficiently.
- Fixed forward wings provide superior snow carrying and windrowing capabilities.
- Designed for 3/4 ton & 1 ton trucks.
- Equipped standard with SL3 L.E.D. Headlight system with up to 2x the light output compared to traditional halogen lights, 8-10 years of life expectancy and Boss’ exclusive Ice Shield Technology to prevent ice buildup.
- Utilizes the Boss RT3 standard undercarriage system for quick attachment and versatility to switch between any trucks in your fleet.
- Full trip design protects the truck and plow from damage when obstacles are encountered.
- Ideal for parking lots and wide open spaces.
The team at SnowplowsPlus was fortunate enough to experience the new Boss EXT snowplow in person at the Work Truck Show in Indianapolis Indiana. Boss had a nice setup for the plow complete with hydraulics and controller to show a simulated performance. Obviously, the first comparison it draws is that of the Western Wideout. It is expandable, much like the Wideout. It is also expandable from 8′ to 10′, much like the Wideout. The Boss EXT snowplow is built and manufactured in a “scoop” position rather than a straight blade like the Wideout. This allows for superior snow carrying and windrowing capabilities. We were pleasantly surprised by the EXT and liked the added touch of the SL3 headlights. Can’t wait to get our hands on them.
Pre-order them now! these will be a must add to any snow removal professional’s lineup.